EFFECTIVE DATE: 09th Dec 2023
REAN Foundation (“Company” or “we” or “us”) believes that data it collects from its programs, products and services is an essential resource to furthering our mission of building healthier lives. Because of the potential of this significant resource to deepen our understanding of the risks, consequences and future cures for these diseases, We seek to obtain data in a manner that allows us to use the data it collects in the most ways beneficial to the advancement of its mission and the benefit of the public. At the same time, we respect the rights of individuals to understand and direct how their private information can be used.
Children Under the Age of 18
RHG is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us or access the RHG. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this RHG or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. TRANSPARENCY/NOTICE - TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Some of the ways that the Company may collect personal information include:
- You may provide personal information directly to the Company through registering on RHG, when you use the features on RHG, during the course of providing Services to you by us, interacting with the Services, participating in surveys, and requesting Services, or information and when you provide your personal information to us.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We endeavor to collect only that information which is relevant for the purposes of providing the Services to you. Below are the ways we collect personal information and how we use it.
3.1 TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Company collects Personal Information regarding its current, prospective, and former clients, customers, users, visitors, and guests (collectively “Individuals”).
- Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account with Company on RHG, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
▪ Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
▪ Birth date/age,
▪ Address (including country and pin/postal code),
▪ Phone number/mobile number,
▪ Email address,
▪ Your pictures or videos that you may provide,
▪ Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or your Health Care Professional,
▪ Personal medical records and history,
▪ Valid financial information at time of purchase of product/Services and/or online payment,
▪ Login ID and password,
▪ User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
▪ Records of interaction with REAN Foundation representatives,
▪ Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
▪ Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
▪ Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files,
▪ Any other information that is willingly shared by You
(collectively referred to as "Personal Information").
- Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address, your picture or videos that you may provide, when you choose to request information about our Services, register for Company’s newsletter, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Posting on the Services. Company may offer publicly accessible pages, blogs, private messages, or community forums. You should be aware that, when you disclose information about yourself in on Company’s pages, blogs, private messages, and community forums, the Services will collect the information you provide in such submissions, including any personal information. If you choose to submit content to any public area of the Services, such content will be considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy protections set forth herein.
- Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain information automatically through our Services or other methods of web analysis, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Information Submitted Via Services. You agree that Company is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. Company will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so or it is otherwise necessary as part of the Services, such as to facilitate payment to you as a Pentester; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access or use our Services through a third-party application, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that is public via your privacy settings or is otherwise available. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Company and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
3.2 HOW COMPANY USES YOUR INFORMATION
We acquire, hold, use, and process personal information about Individuals for a variety of business purposes, including:
To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. Your Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To operate and improve the RHG;
- To provide effective Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services and technologies; and ensuring that the content and advertising displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, sms, whatsapp, email, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders and other security announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our partners via sms, whatsapp, email or snail mail;
- To advertise products and Services of REAN Foundation and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for provision of specific services you have ordered so as to enable them to provide effective services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations in relation to any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the RHG;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates,
- Generally, manage Individual information and accounts;
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- To assess vulnerabilities and other bugs you discover in the course of your use of the Services;
- Provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of Company’s Services;
- Contact you to answer requests for customer support or technical support;
- Allow you to register for events.
(referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
Administrative Purposes. Company may use personal information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in Company’s Services;
- Develop new products and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Communicate about Individual accounts and activities on Company’s Services and systems, and, in Company’s discretion, changes to any Company policy;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as Account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Process applications and transactions;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
Marketing Company Products and Services. Company may use personal information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. Company may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide personal information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, as further described in Section 5 below
- Research and Development. Company may use personal information alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services.
- Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals who provide us with personal information, or whose personal information we obtain from third parties, may receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, or phone calls from us with information on Company’s or our business partners’ products and services or upcoming special offers/events we believe may be of interest. We offer the option to decline these communications at no cost to the Individual by following the instructions in Section 5 below.
- De-Identified and Aggregated Information Use. Company may use personal information and other information about you to create de-identified and/or aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Company’s Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. De-identified and/or aggregated information is not personal information, and Company may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Company and with third parties for our or their purposes in an de-identified and/or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues. Company’s Services may offer various tools and functionalities to share content. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request but will not be collected or otherwise used by Company or any other third parties for any other purpose.
- Other Uses. Company may use Personal Information for which we have a legitimate interest, such as network and information security, direct marketing, disclosure to affiliated organizations, research (including marketing research), fraud prevention, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
Uses of Automatic Collection Technologies. Our use of the Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our Services, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
3.3 THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
The Services may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to our Services. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us, and Company does not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or social media platforms. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Company’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
3.4 THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING
If you use the Services to make, receive or facilitate payments in connection with the Services, we and Third-Party applications may collect certain financial information from you to process transactions, including your name, email address, address, financial account information and other billing information.
4. ONWARD TRANSFER—COMPANY MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
4.1 INFORMATION WE SHARE
- We Use Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers. The types of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include service providers for: (i) provision of IT and related services; (ii) provision of information and services you have requested; (iii) payment processing; (iv) customer service activities; and (v) in connection with the provision of the Services. Company has executed appropriate contracts with the service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing personal information except as necessary to perform the contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
- Business Partners. Company may share personal information with our business partners, and affiliates for our and our affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a product or service that you have requested. Company may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear, along with Company. Company requires our affiliates and business partners to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information they maintain on our behalf and not to use it for any purpose other than the purpose for which Company provided them.
- Content Visible to Others. When you create a Profile or post content to the Services, this information may be displayed to others. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
- Marketing – Interest-Based Advertising and third-party Marketing. Through our Services, Company may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit non-Company related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “personalized advertising.” We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your personal information with third-party advertising partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 5 below.
- Disclosures to Protect Us or Others (e.g., as Required by Law and Similar Disclosures). We may access, preserve, and disclose your personal information, other account information, and content if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (i) comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) respond to your requests; (iii) protect yours’, ours’ or others’ rights, property, or safety; (iv) to enforce Company policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts owed to Company; (vi) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (vii) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition, from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order that they may identify users in connection with their investigation of the unauthorized activities.
4.2 INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
All personal information collected via or by Company may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or the servers of our service providers in order to provide the Services. Your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement or other authorities pursuant to a lawful request. Where required by law, international transfers of personal information will be supported by an adequacy mechanism.
You authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, part with all or any of Your Personal Information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world with our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
5. YOUR CHOICES
You may have the right to object to and opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to Company’s processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
5.2 EMAIL AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
5.3 TURNING OFF COOKIES
You can erase or choose to block cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to alert you when we attempt to send you a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. Please note that if you have turned cookies off, you may be prevented from using certain features of the RHG.
6. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Please be assured that we do not ever “sell” your Personal Information.
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to: (i) request confirmation of whether we are processing your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your Personal Information; (v) seek correction or amendment of inaccurate, untrue, incomplete, or improperly processed Personal Information; (vi) withdraw your consent and (vii) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by us, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law.
To protect your privacy, Company will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information.
7. DATA RETENTION
8. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or sending an e-mail to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
9. CONTACT US
9.2 GRIEVANCE OFFICER
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at email@example.com and our officer will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.
- New Uses of Personal Information. Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt-out. Where consent of the Individual for the processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Company will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.
- You acknowledge that You are providing your Personal Information out of your free will.
- If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a third party, then you hereby undertake and confirm that you have the legal authority to do so and to agree to this policy on behalf of such third party. If you are providing Personal Information on behalf of a minor, you hereby confirm that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor.
- You have the option not to provide us the Personal Information sought to be collected. You will also have an option to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal of the consent is intimated to us in writing. (If you wish to withdraw your consent, please click here). If you do not provide us Your Personal Information or if You withdraw the consent to provide us Personal Information at any point in time, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought and We may restrict you from using the RHG or Services.